TUBE BUDDY EMERGING CREATOR AWARDS
OFFICIAL RULES / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- OPERATOR: Ben Group Inc.’s Tube Buddy (“Operator”) solely administers https://www.tubebuddy.com/awards (the “Website”) and the associated Emerging Creator Awards (“Contest”). Operator can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- ELIGIBILITY: The awards are open to all YouTube creators (each a “Nominee”, collectively “Nominees”) who have published at least one video on YouTube within the past year (i.e., maintain an active YouTube channel), and have fewer than 1,000,000 subscribers at the time of submission. Participation in the Contest is open to all Nominees who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or have otherwise obtained consent of a parent or legal guardian to participate. Operator employees, contractors and/or immediate family members of the Operator’s employees or contractors are ineligible to participate.
- NOMINATION PROCESS: Nominations will be accepted via an online form available on the award’s official Website beginning April 23, 2023 at 8:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, through May 7, 2023 by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, whereby members of the public (“Voters”) must fill out the online form in its entirety, and submit a link to an original video from Nominee’s YouTube channel. Voters will submit nominations for up to ten (10) categories to be selected by Operator. Voters (including Nominees) are entitled to one (1) vote per Nominee during the Contest. Voters are permitted to vote for as many Nominees as desired so long as the eligibility requirements have been met. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. Voters and Nominees may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- JUDGING: A panel of judges selected by the Operator will review all nominations for each category and select the winners based on the following criteria: creativity and originality of content, quality of said production, audience engagement and growth potential, compliance with YouTube’s Community Guidelines and Terms of Service; and successfully passing through Operator’s proprietary Brand Safety Check software.
- COMPETITION SCHEDULE: Operator will select, it its sole, absolute, and complete discretion, which Nominees will participate in the Contest. Select Nominees will be divided into groups/categories chosen by Operator. All dates set forth in these Rules/Terms and Conditions are approximate. Operator reserves the right to modify or extend any deadlines.
· April 23, 2023, through May 7, 2023 – Public voting will determine who the Nominees are for each category (categories to be determined by Operator).
· May 29, 2023, through June 2, 2023 – Five (5) Finalists from each category will be announced.
· June 12, 2023, through June 16, 2023 – The winner of each category will be announced.
- NOTIFICATION: Selected Nominees for each Round and the Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email, telephone, or other means reasonably calculated to provide notice, including but not limited to via auto-dialer, email message, or text message. If a winner does not respond within four days, the Operator reserves the right to select an alternative winner. If you are selected as the Grand Prize Winner, your information may also be included in a publicly available “Winner’s List”.
- GRAND PRIZE: The one (1) verified grand prize winner of each Contest category (ten (10) winners, total) will receive one (1) personalized Emerging Creators Awards trophy, recognition on Tube Buddy’s
website, social media channels and promotional materials, One (1) ticket to the 2023 VidSummit YouTube and Marketing Conference (including the VIP experience and the opportunity to speak on-stage at VidSummit, and a retail prize package. All together the prize package is valued at approximately $2000 USD.
- PUBLICITY: By accepting the prize, winners agree to participate in any publicity or promotional activities related to the award, including but not limited to interviews, photographs, and social media posts.
- CONDUCT: Failure to comply with these Rules/Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification. Operator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual participating in the Contest as a Nominee or a Voter, including the voiding of votes, for reasons including: (a) acting in any manner deemed by Operator to be in violation of these Rules/Terms and Conditions, including providing Operator with false or misleading information; (b) acting in any manner deemed by Operator to be unsportsmanlike, disruptive, and/or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, or (c) acting in any manner that is fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, or morally reprehensible, as determined in Operator’s sole discretion. Operator also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry or voting process(es), or the operation of the Competition. ANY ACTION BY A VOTER, NOMINEE, OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL WHICH DAMAGES OR UNDERMINES THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH ACTION BE TAKEN, OPERATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, OUTSIDE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, California.
- WAIVER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: PARTICIPANTS (TO INCLUDE NOMINEES, VOTERS, AND WINNERS) AGREE THAT, IN NO EVENT, SHALL OPERATOR, PROMOTION ENTITIES, CONTEST SPONSORS, OR ANY PRIZE PROVIDER (COLLECTIVELY THE “CONTEST ENTITIES”), WHICH INCLUDES THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AND AGENTS OF EACH, BE LIABLE OR OBLIGATED TO AN ENTRANT, VOTER, WINNER, OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE CONTEST, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND OUTSIDE ATTORNEYS’ FEES. THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
ALL PARTICIPANTS RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE CONTEST ENTITIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, WITH RESPECT TO,
PARTICIPANTS FURTHER AGREE THAT ALL DECISIONS OF OPERATOR SHALL BE FINAL AND CONCLUSIVE ON ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THE CONTEST AND THAT THE CONTEST ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE ENTRY INFORMATION, HUMAN ERROR, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, FAILURES, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, OR DEFECT OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SERVERS, ACCESS PROVIDERS, OR SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PARTICIPANTS OR ANY OTHER PERSONS’ COMPUTER RELATING TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST, INABILITY TO ACCESS THE ENTRY WEBSITE OR ANY PAGES THEREOF, THEFT, TAMPERING, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF ENTRIES, ENTRY SUBMISSIONS THAT ARE PROCESSED LATE OR INCORRECTLY OR ARE INCOMPLETE, GARBLED, OR LOST DUE TO COMPUTER OR ELECTRONIC MALFUNCTION OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR ANY WEBSITE. PROOF OF ENTERING INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS NOT CONSIDERED PROOF OF DELIVERY OR RECEIPT.
PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT OPERATOR DOES NOT MONITOR FOR OFFSITE ACTIVITY AND IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR MANAGING OR CONTROLLING OFF-SITE ACTIVITY VIA SOCIAL MEDIA AND/OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGATIVE AND DISPARAGING CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN NOMINEES AND VOTERS, OFFSITE VOTE INCENTIVES, MISLEADING OR DECEPTIVE PROMOTIONAL TACTICS, OR ANY OTHER BEHAVIORS CONSIDERED TO BE MISLEADING OR UNSPORTSMANLIKE.
- CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT: The organizer reserves the right to modify or cancel the award or these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice.
- CONTACT INFORMATION: If you have any questions or comments about the Contest as outlined above, or would like to request the name of the Grand Prize Winners, please contact Operator at email@example.com .
By submitting a nomination, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Condition